Strength Based Approach Services in Surrey
When translated in English, our name says it all “Sans Soucie” simply means “without worry”
Sans Soucie Home Care Ltd is proud to be a well-recognised Support Organisation, well placed in Surrey. We have a wealth of experience in delivering tailor-made flexible services, in line with an individual’s needs. We provide support primarily to adults with Learning and Physical Disabilities as well as conditions such as Autism, Asperger’s, ADHD, ADD, Epilepsy, ODD, OCD, Cerebral Palsy, sensory impairment, and many others.
Our aim is to provide person-centred care and support, putting the interests and needs of the individual at the heart of everything we do. As an organisation, we strongly feel, with the right support in place, young people can maximise their potential and achieve goals that previously appeared to be unattainable.
We enable people to lead fulfilling lives as well as affording them the opportunities to have greater choice and control over their lives. We also have expertise in supporting adults who can present with challenging behaviour. We work with NAPPI.
We offer a range of support in life and social skills based on people’s individual needs and aspirations.
This can include support with:
- Household and daily living tasks [e.g. washing & ironing clothes, food shopping, cleaning the house].
- Personal care.
- Promotion and preparation of healthy foods and drinks.
- Keeping safe at home and in the community.
- Promoting independence in taking medication.
- Support with contracts like tenancy agreements, money management, banking and bills.
- Building links with friends, family and the community.
- Meaningful, stimulating Social and leisure activities.
- Making healthy lifestyle choices and planning about the future.
- Independent travel training.