Our flexible tailor-made service aims to build on an individual’s existing skills and interests. We have a flexible meaningful programme that offers choice and has a clear purpose. Having chosen an activity, we encourage each young adult to commit to taking part in the activity.
What we offer
Our Domiciliary Care service covers a wide range of everyday personal requirements including:
- Managing money, paying bills and working to a budget.
- Understanding the rights and responsibilities of a tenancy agreement.
- Sitting with or accompanying to appointments/outings.
- Assisting or prompting medication.
- Food and nutrition requirements.
- Signposting to other support agencies.
- Access training, education, and work.
- Support with accessing leisure activities.
- Accessing primary health care services such as GP’s and dentist.
- Support in order to have more involvement and control with own lives.
- Help with household tasks.
- Night support services including sleep nights and waking nights.